1. What does your Deviantart name mean and why?
See the red robot on the left? That paint scheme is based on Manfred von Richtoften, one of my favorite flying aces of all time. His signature paint scheme is all red, hence the Red Baron. So as not to be too obvious, I used "Rouge" as "Red" (Rouge is French for red). Since I can't spell worth of crap, I misspelled Rouge as "Rogue". My fanfiction name is correct, RougeBaron. This one is wrong.
2. What fandom were you obsessed with when you joined and what are you into now?
Then: Battletech and XCom.
Now: XCom and Zoids
3. How many watchers do you have now?
5. Or lack thereof, move along…
Not answering this one
7. What is your most popular submission?
Most commented: Dire Wolf Apocalypse
Most fav'ed: Marissa as Bondsman
Most viewed: Hotaru stats (this is a complete surprise)
8. What are your favorite non-anime TV shows?
I.... AM.... SPARTACUS!!!!
9. What are the things you wish you could draw better?
Lips!!! For crying out loud, I can't draw lips!
10. Summer or winter?
11. Rain or Sun?
12. What's your favourite type of music?
13. PC or Mac
14. Anime or Manga?
15. Coke or Pepsi?
Don't care. Can't tell the difference anyway.
16. Read or TV?
17. How many hours a day do you spend on dA?
18. Name a talent.
19. Flash or traditional cartoons?
20. What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
21. What are your top 3 favorite books?(not mangas)
Bands of Brothers (Stephen Ambrose), Marine Sniper (forgot who wrote this), Dune (Frank Herbert)
22. Wii or PlayStation?
23. Name 3 of your favorite bands/singers.
Van Halen, Nickelback, Bon Jovi
24. Are you a fast, slow, or medium typer?
25. Do you like Denny's?
26. What is your favorite smiley?
27. What is your favorite type of pie?
28. Have you ever stayed up for 24 hours?
29. Do you go on dA a lot?
As much as I can.
30. Are you a member on any other sites besides DA?
A local motorcycle forum.
31. Do you cosplay?
32. Fruits or sweets?
Sweets. I don't eat fruits.
33. Buttered, plain, or salted popcorn?
34. Have you skipped school?
35. Have you been on a plane?
36. Have you swam in an ocean?
37. Have you been ice skating?
38. Favorite vacation spot?
39. Ever been on TV?
40. Favorite salad and dressing?
41. What do you do to relax?
Play with kids
42. What is the last film you saw in the theater?
Let It Go.... Let It Go.....
43. Favorite Sandwich?
44. If you could go anywhere in the world…
45. Favorite time of the day?
Anytime there's sun
46. What did you want to be when you were little?
47. What do you want to be now?
Guess what.... engineer!
48. If you could eat with one person, who would it be?
49. What character would you hate to be stuck in a room with?
Star Commander Joanna (for killing Natasha Kerensky with a #$%^ing jumpjet!!!)
50. When is your birthday?
Not answering this one
51. Favourite type of ice cream?
52. Last book you read?
Analysis and Design of Flight Vehicle Structures (Bruhn)
53. Which store would you max out a credit card at?
54. Do you buy / sell / both on eBay.
55. What is the most annoying thing people ask you?
I don't know. Never had a question that's annoying.
56. Favourite all time movie?
Forrest Gump, Gladiator, Alien, Aliens, Terminator 1 & 2, Titanic (I'm a BIG fan of James Cameron), Robocop (the original), Orgazmo (no, I am NOT ashamed to admit this one)
57. What was your favorite show when you were a kid?
MacGyver (what can I say? I AM an engineer!)
58. What are you listening to right now?
80's and 90's rock goodness
59. What is the last thing you ate?
60. If you were a crayon what color would you be?
61. What is the first thing you notice about another person?
Feet, whenever accessible
62. Favorite sport to play?
63. Favorite Day of the Year?
Any day with sunlight
64. Hugs or Kisses?
Neither. Handshake would be more appropriate.
65. Vanilla or Chocolate?
66. Favorite Board Game?
67. Favorite smells?
Napalm in the morning
68. What inspires you?
My wife and kids
69. Do you have any piercings?
70. How many siblings do you have?
71. Bacon Bits or Croutons?
72. Favorite Day of the Week?
73. Favorite phrase?
Forge your own path (from Spartacus)
77. Favorite thing to do when it's raining?
Stay at home with wife and kids
78. Favorite Disney character?
Mulan (the only Disney princess that kicks multiple guys in the arses)
79. Do you like coffee? If so, what is your favorite brand?
I don't drink coffee often. If I need caffeine, I prefer Red Bull.