Consider yourself a BattleTech fan? See how much you know about BattleTech:
EDIT 4-23-2013: As promised, here are the answers to the trivia
1. BattleTech was first released in 1984 under a different name. What was that name and why was it changed to BattleTech?
~ BattleDroid. It was changed to BattleTech so George Luke-Ass wouldn't sue over the name "Droid"
2. How many miles is 1 parsec?
~ 19.2 trillion
3. What is the name of the first BattleMech ever?
4. What battlemech is GAUSZILLA based on?
5. When is Kerney-Fuchida invented?
~ Theory 2018, Validated 2102
6. What battlemech is called "Amaris Folly"?
~ General knowledge it is Stone Rhino / Behemoth; however there's a new document that states Matar is the Amaris Folly. Good work Hellcat.
7. What is the personal battlemech of General Alexander Kerensky?
8. Who is General Alexander Kerensky's right hand man?
~ General De Chevalier. Apparently his first name is Aaron. Good work Sullimike and Steel Raven
9. What is the home planet of Northwind Highlander?
~ Duh... Northwind!
10. What is the name of the battlemech piloted by Justin Xiang Allard in his Solaris championship match?
~ Legend Killer
11. What is the name of the battlemech piloted by Kai Allard Liao in his Solaris championship match?
~ Yen Lo Wang
12. What anime show was Locust battlemech based on?
~ Crusher Joe
13. What is the name of anime character that was "inducted" into BattleTech Universe?
~ Char Aznabel, Zeta Battalion, Wolf Dragoons (an obvious nod to Zeta Gundam)
14. What war started at Hanse Davion - Melissa Steiner wedding?
~ 4th Succession War
15. Who killed Katrina Steiner?
~ Nobody. Katrina Steiner died in peace.
16. When is Natasha Kerensky's birthday?
~ November 11, 2973
17. Who founded Gray Death Legion?
~ Grayson Death Carlisle
18. What Clan battlemech was first seen by Inner Sphere?
~ Timberwolf / Mad Cat
19. What language does the Clan word "Seyla" come from?
20. What society are The Clans based on?
~ The Mongols (Where do you think the word "Khan" came from?)
21. What battlemechs are used by the O'Bannon Sisters to win Solaris championships?
~ Marauder II
22. Who is the real name of Thomas Marik's double?
~ Thomas Halas
23. Who is Katherine Steiner Davion to Katrina Steiner?
~ Grand daughter
24. What does "Xin Sheng" mean?
~ New birth / Rebirth
25. Ranna Kerensky had a pet. What is its name?
26. What is the name of Victor Steiner Davion's Daishi?
27. Who is Sun Tzu Liao married to?
~ Naomi Centrella of the Magistracy of Canopus
28. What ice sculpture is the center of Saso, the capital of New Syrtis?
~ Dire Wolf / Daishi omnimech
29. What battlemech is used by Vlad Ward to kill Elias Crichell from Jade Falcon?
~ His left fist, "Walker", and his right fist, "Texas Ranger"
(Actually, Vlad killed Crichell in a hand-to-hand combat. No mech was used)
30. What is Inner Sphere first omnimech?
31. What is the largest interstellar ship in the entire BattleTech universe?
~ Ghost Bear's Leviathan
32. What is Jade Falcon's totem mech?
33. What is Draconis Combine totem mech?
~ Dragon or Hatamoto-Chi
34. What is the fastest mech ever?
~ Locust 6M. I didn't get this one either. I thought it was Firemoth. Good work Hellcat.
35. Which planets are nuked by Word of Blake at the beginning of Jihad?
~ Outreach. Tharkad was thought to be nuked, but it turned out to be nuclear meltdown from one of the reactors due to orbital bombardment.
36. What planet did Devlin Stone excape from Word of Blake?
37. What does "Jihad" mean?
~ Holy War
38. How many battlemechs are there in Word of Blake "Level IV" formation?
~ 216 (6 Level I X 6 Level II X 6 Level III)
39. Who does eventually become "The Master", the leader of Word of Blake's Jihad?
~ Thomas Marik (the real one)
40. What is Devlin Stone's personal mech?
~ Atlas II
0 - 5 Where is Naruto in this picture?
6 - 15 New fan
16 - 25 Regular fan
26 - 35 Hardcore fan
36 - 40 I have no life outside BattleTech
Thank you for playing. See you next time on "Roman Empire Trivia"